An Attorney Offering In-Depth Knowledge, Professionalism And Personal Attention
When you are facing criminal charges of any type, the person you hire to be your attorney holds your future in their hands. That’s a responsibility that needs to be earned. Thankfully, there are attorneys who rise to the occasion. One of those attorneys is Matthew T. Martin. As the founder of Martin Law Offices, PLLC, his entire practice is devoted to criminal defense. Each client and case is backed by 15 years of experience and a track record of successful verdicts and resolutions on behalf of former clients.
Whether you have been cited for a traffic offense, charged with a felony in federal court or anything in between, your future and your rights are in good hands when you contact Martin Law Offices, PLLC.
To learn more about Mr. Martin’s background, training and credentials, you can follow the link below:
Helping All Manner Of Defense Clients
As the head of a dedicated criminal defense firm, Mr. Martin is ready to help clients facing nearly any criminal charge at any time in life. This includes:
- Kids and young adults in trouble with the law and facing juvenile crime charges, underage drinking, drug possession or underage DWI
- Parents and middle-aged adults who have been charged with drunk driving, domestic violence, assault, drug charges and more
- Clients of any age facing serious and high-profile charges related to sex offenses, cyber crimes, white collar crimes, burglary and more
- Drivers who have an otherwise clean driving record and want to keep a traffic citation from increasing their insurance rates
- Minnesotans who have been convicted, have served their sentence, and now want to seek a fresh start through expungement of their criminal record
- Anyone who needs representation against federal criminal charges
The lawyer you choose matters. It should be someone with the skill, experience and tenacity to give you the best possible defense. That’s what can expect when you contact the firm.
Discuss Your Charges During A Free Initial Consultation
Based in Minneapolis, Martin Law Offices, PLLC serves clients throughout the Twin Cities metro. To take advantage of a free initial consultation with a highly experienced criminal defense attorney, call 612-351-1787 or fill out and submit the firm’s online contact form.