Arrested for a weapon crime in Minneapolis?
Searching for an attorney for weapon crimes in Minneapolis? If you have been charged with violating any state firearms laws, Martin Law Offices can help. Important to note: before speaking to the authorities, consult with a criminal defense attorney. The initial consultation from us is free of charge.
Types of Weapon Crimes in Minnesota
Martin Law Offices, a Minnesota criminal defense lawyer can represent clients facing all types of weapons charges, including:
- Carrying a concealed weapon
- Assault with a deadly weapon
- Possession of an unregistered gun
- Brandishing a firearm
- Unlicensed firearms
- Felon in possession
- Possession by a minor
- Unlawful discharge of a weapon
- Unlawful sale of firearms
- Carrying a concealed and loaded firearm in a vehicle
- Federal firearms violations, including possession of a machine gun or silencer
- Possession of assault weapons
Charged with a weapon crime in Minneapolis?
Fight for your freedom with the help of Attorney Martin. Contact the firm now for a free consultation! Call 612-381-0303 Now!
Need an attorney for a weapons charge in Minneapolis?
The firm will make sure that your constitutional rights are protected and determine whether evidence against you was obtained through an illegal search and seizure. Any arrest for a violent crime, including domestic violence, robbery or a sex crime, becomes more uncertain for the accused when weapons charges are involved. For example, a simple assault can become aggravated assault or attempted murder.